Results: Student Surveys
Last month we asked readers if they track how students hear about their program.
75% of them said every student fills out a survey. This information is essential as you need to know where to focus your resources. Some good questions to ask on your survey are:
1. How did you hear about our school?
2. Did you visit our web site before making a decision?
3. What was your image of our school before enrolling?
4. Why did you choose our school over other schools?
5. What did you like the most about our school?
6. Did anything give you a negative impression of our
Make sure you store this information in a safe place, preferably a simple spreadsheet like Excel. Remember, the better you know your students, the more of them you'll get!
John Hayden, President, English, baby!
How do you track how students heard about
75 % Every student fills out a survey
25% We ask informally
0 % If they tell us, we make a note
0 % We don't know how they heard about